continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle Lebel" <kle...@lixar.com>
Subject RE: LDAP / Active Directory
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:02:20 GMT
Hi All,

I've managed to resolve this issue, it was a configuration issue.  The BaseDn / admin &
guest users weren't being found.

Thanks,

________________________________

From: Kyle Lebel [mailto:klebel@lixar.com]
Sent: Tue 1/6/2009 6:52 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: LDAP / Active Directory

Hi,

We're integrating Continuum with LDAP / Active Directory.  We've got most of the configurations
right taking them from the continuum website and redback.  However now we've run into an odd
behavior I'm not sure where to investigate next.

When we try to access continuum, it asks us to create an admin user. But there are no fields
next to "Full Name" and "Email Adress".  So when you try and use the button to "Create Admin",
it gives you the error messages:
"Full Name is required."
and
"Email Address is required."

But obviously there's no way to enter them.  Any ideas?  Might be useful to note, I had this
setup using the default user system, and had created an  administrator before.  Not sure if
that helps.

Thanks,

Kyle