continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ross, Ed" <Ed.R...@crowncastle.com>
Subject RE: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:12:26 GMT
This is a brand new installation on Windows xp server.  Tried on Firefox 3.05 & IE 7

This was not a upgrade - new install.

The error

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:08 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Ross, Ed <Ed.Ross@crowncastle.com> wrote:

> I've just installed version 1.2.3.

Which distribution? On what OS?

> When trying to get to many of the links on the left pane nothing happens.  The logs seem
to indicate it
> can not find the target url so just reassigns the base url.

What browser?  It's working fine for me on OS X with Firefox 3.0.5.
(There's a Selenium IDE test that hits all the menu items, and it
passed.)

--
Wendy

This email may contain confidential or privileged material.  Use or disclosure of it by anyone
other than the recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
this email.