continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Harper, Brad" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject RE: Migration Questions
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:34:08 GMT
Believe it or not, I read the info at

   http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.2/installation/upgrade.html

before posting the message, below. My questions were motivated by the
statement

   Note If you are upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2, no upgrade tool is needed.

but the content goes on shortly to describe the [apparently
contradictory] steps for running tools to migrate the data from 1.1 to
1.2.

Further,

   +  the directory structure shown in the steps for importing data into
1.2
      don't reflect what I'm seeing in my 1.2.2 installation

         data/databases/continuum/ [and presumably
data/databases/users/]

   +  the first import statement refers to the 1.1 tool, i.e.

         java -Xmx512m -jar data-management-cli-1.1-app.jar ...

Are these typos?

Thanks,

Brad