continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:01:41 GMT
Hi,

I have downolad and install continuum-1.2.3. and I have added my project to Add Maven 2.0
through pom url. Also, I have already set the <scm> in my pom.xml file. Now, when I
try to build the project I get this build error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I have already set the 'svn' PATH in env variable for my windows machine and when I run the
svn on the command line it works just fine. However, when I try to build the project on continuum
I get this error about svn is not recognized as internal or external command.

Any suggestion on why I'm getting this error?

Thanks.