continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Re: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:12:18 GMT
It might help to mention what version you were upgrading from. I vaguely remember having a
similar issue when I upgraded from 1.1.x. I believe it had something to do with a change in
the way the continuum.xml file was used.
Brent

--------------
Brent Atkinson, Database Application Developer
Database and Application Support
University of Southern Maine
P.O. Box 9300 / 96 Falmouth St.
Portland, Maine 04103
<batkinson@usm.maine.edu>

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Ross, Ed <Ed.Ross@crowncastle.com> wrote:

> I've just installed version 1.2.3.

Which distribution? On what OS?

> When trying to get to many of the links on the left pane nothing happens.  The logs seem
to indicate it
> can not find the target url so just reassigns the base url.

What browser?  It's working fine for me on OS X with Firefox 3.0.5.
(There's a Selenium IDE test that hits all the menu items, and it
passed.)

--
Wendy