continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:36:08 GMT
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I run Continuum as a service but I also tried to start and stop
the Continuum from the command line and still getting the same error. I am sure my PATH is
set correctly.

________________________________
From: java javae <java_javae@yahoo.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:01:41 PM
Subject: Bulild Error: 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Hi,

I have downolad and install continuum-1.2.3. and I have added my project to Add Maven 2.0
through pom url. Also, I have already set the <scm> in my pom.xml file. Now, when I
try to build the project I get this build error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I have already set the 'svn' PATH in env variable for my windows machine and when I run the
svn on the command line it works just fine. However, when I try to build the project on continuum
I get this error about svn is not recognized as internal or external command.

Any suggestion on why I'm getting this error?

Thanks.