continuum-users mailing list archives

From java javae <java_ja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:29:31 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem with compiling my projects under continuum using the top
parent of my projects. I remove the --non-recursive flag on the build
directive of my top projects.

The pom.xml of the modules projects looks like this:
    <modules>
        <module>../Project_A</module>
        <module>../Project_B/module>
        <module>../Project_C</module>
    </modules>

when I try to build from the top parent of my project pom.xml I get this error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'C:\apache-continuum-1.2.3\data\working-directory\Project_A'.
for project unknown

Any idea why I get this error?

Thanks.