continuum-users mailing list archives

From kukudas <kukuda...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problem creating Maven 2 project
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:01:05 GMT
Hi,

i can't create a Maven 2 project. When i try to make one i get following
message "The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later
or contact your administrator." The resource is a https link which is
reachable with other continious integration systems. I'm using Continuum
Version: 1.2.2. It would be nice if somebody could suggestions me some tipps
how to track down this problem. Thanks in advance.

kuku