continuum-users mailing list archives

From "I am Who i am" <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject how to define a viewstore in clearcase-settings.xml
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:09:50 GMT
Hi All,

I jsut started using continuum, and i configured the ucm clearcase, my views
were created good, but i want my view-store to be in different place so i
added ${user.home}/.scm/clearcase-settings.xml as follws

<clearcase-settings>
 <clearcaseType>UCM</clearcaseType>
 <useVWSParameter>true</useVWSParameter>
 <viewstore>/home/views/config/</view_store>
</clearcase-settings>

but still its not creating view store at "/home/views/config/" instead it
created at continuum work directory in the format of
"\servernameviewstoreviewname"

I understand it was trying to do "\\myserver\viewstore\" coz of escape
character all leters were together, but question is why it didn't take value
for clearcase-settings.xml as shown below

Any help please