continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purge build output directory
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:50:23 GMT
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 1:45 AM, DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)
<david.degardin@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

> I'm using continuum-1.2.2 and there is something I do not understand
> well. I've added a purge configuration like this for the buildOutput:
>        - deleteAll = false
>        - days older = 30
>        - retention count = 30
>
> When I click on the "purge" button, nothing happens (no redirection to
> another screen, no purge, nothing in logs...). I do have build results
> older than 30 days, they're still here...

We don't have success/confirmation messages everywhere yet-- that
would be good to put in JIRA if you have time.

I'm curious, even though there are some over 30 days old... are there
more than 30 of them for the project? Looking at [1] it's not
immediately clear, but I think it's going to keep the most recent 30
regardless of date, and then of the extra ones, delete any that are
over 30 days old.

[1] http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.2/administrator_guides/purgeConfiguration.html

--
Wendy