continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Continuum 1.2 on First Run
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:29:38 GMT
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:44 PM, raghu guru <raghurefer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just now i downloaded Continuum 1.2.2  and installed it in unix box by
> untaring it, then did "continuum start" from bin directory.
>
> but its already has some problem out of the box it seems, i've attached all
> the log files with this.
>
> What i'm getting when go to the url is the message in red " Request Url can
> not be found"

(I don't think the list allows attachments, or at least, yours didn't
come through for me.)

What url did you visit, and how long did you wait?

Some stack traces in the logs are normal (for values of "normal"
involving the persistence libraries we use...)  And it does take a
while to start up the first time when it creates the database, etc.

If you're still having trouble, past the relevant bits of the error
log and someone will have a look.  FWIW, I have it running on both OS
X and linux (Ubuntu) with no startup problems.

--
Wendy