continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <kuno.baeris...@sbb.ch>
Subject AW: Auto-add child modules?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 09:55:35 GMT
Hello,

actually, you can manually add new projects to a continuum group. That's works fine. Additionaly,
I think I've seen a feature request in Jira about module auto-detection. I think that's what
you like to do.

Kuno

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeremy Thomerson [mailto:jeremy@wickettraining.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 29. November 2008 22:03
An: users@continuum.apache.org
Betreff: Auto-add child modules?

First of all - thank you for the great build server!  I am not easily impressed, and when
I installed and setup Continuum a couple weeks ago, I was VERY impressed with how simple it
all was and how well it worked!

Now, a question.  You can see at the link below [1] that I am running builds against a multi-module
project (pom at link [2]).  The project has child modules that themselves have child modules.
 Now, when I add the pom listed below to a project group, it adds all of the children (and
grandchildren) perfectly.  But, if I later add a module or two to the POM, I would like Continuum
to automatically add those modules to be added to the project group as well.  Currently, the
only way I see to do it is delete all the children under the group and add the POM again,
letting it find all the children (or add the children myself manually I guess).

Any suggestions?  Thanks again!

[1] - http://www.wickettraining.com/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=12
[2] - https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/pom.xml

--