continuum-users mailing list archives

From "DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)" <david.degar...@oxylane-group.com>
Subject RE: Purge build output directory
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:05:41 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the answer.
Actually, I also tried to put :
	- days older = 10
	- retention count = 1

But it did not perform anything too...

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:50 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Purge build output directory

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 1:45 AM, DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)
<david.degardin@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

> I'm using continuum-1.2.2 and there is something I do not understand
> well. I've added a purge configuration like this for the buildOutput:
>        - deleteAll = false
>        - days older = 30
>        - retention count = 30
>
> When I click on the "purge" button, nothing happens (no redirection to

> another screen, no purge, nothing in logs...). I do have build results

> older than 30 days, they're still here...

We don't have success/confirmation messages everywhere yet-- that would
be good to put in JIRA if you have time.

I'm curious, even though there are some over 30 days old... are there
more than 30 of them for the project? Looking at [1] it's not
immediately clear, but I think it's going to keep the most recent 30
regardless of date, and then of the extra ones, delete any that are over
30 days old.

[1]
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.2/administrator_guides/purgeConfigu
ration.html