continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple modules project and Continuum 1.2.2
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:49:42 GMT
Please read thru the Maven build lifecycle
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html
which you do not have to do "mvn install deploy", if you use "mvn deploy",
it includes "install" as part of lifecycle. and be sure you do not use -N
(--non-recursive). and yes, you have to use "deploy", Continuum does not
deploy your artifacts to repository automatically as this is Maven specific
task.

Thanks.