continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Thomerson" <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Auto-add child modules?
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:03:28 GMT
First of all - thank you for the great build server!  I am not easily
impressed, and when I installed and setup Continuum a couple weeks ago, I
was VERY impressed with how simple it all was and how well it worked!

Now, a question.  You can see at the link below [1] that I am running builds
against a multi-module project (pom at link [2]).  The project has child
modules that themselves have child modules.  Now, when I add the pom listed
below to a project group, it adds all of the children (and grandchildren)
perfectly.  But, if I later add a module or two to the POM, I would like
Continuum to automatically add those modules to be added to the project
group as well.  Currently, the only way I see to do it is delete all the
children under the group and add the POM again, letting it find all the
children (or add the children myself manually I guess).

Any suggestions?  Thanks again!

[1] -
http://www.wickettraining.com/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=12
[2] -