continuum-users mailing list archives

From teacup <thedudea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Homepage Url for Project Group keeps changing
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:06:44 GMT

I am using Continuum 1.2.2 and facing a funny issue.  I created a project
group, added 4 different projects in it, and defined the URL for the home
page of this group as http://myserver/myprojects/

But whenever Continuum builds hourly (or other intervals), the home page URL
always changes to http://myserver/myprojects/project1/

Where project1 is the first project in the list in this project group.  No
matter how many times I "edit" this group to change the URL back to
original, it always changes to http://myserer/myprojects/project1/ with the
next build.  The only thing I am not sure is if I defined project group URL
when I created the group, or I left it blank then.  But no matter what I do,
I am unable to keep it the way I want, and each build changes it to the way
I do not want.  Is that an issue?