continuum-users mailing list archives

From teacup <thedudea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple modules project and Continuum 1.2.2
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:39:13 GMT

Thanks for correction.  I removed the 'install' part; I knew this but did not
pay attention.

It looks like Continuum can "deploy" artifacts through its own default
'Deployment Repository Directory' configuration only for a non-multi-module
project even if this project does not specify <repository> or
<snapshotRepository> elements in <distributionManagement> element and even
if you only "install" it.  Continuum deployed artifacts for all such
projects for me when I just "installed" them.  But if a multi-module project
does not define all these elements and you just "install" it, then Continuum
won't deploy artifacts for children modules - you would need to "deploy"
this project to do that.