continuum-users mailing list archives

From teacup <m_asifa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple modules project and Continuum 1.2.2
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:58:33 GMT

First off I made a mistake in my original post (thanks Wendy): when I said I
checked the button, I meant the 'For multi modules project, load only root
as recursive build' button and also I did not load POM from my PC but
specified POM URL (with user name and password).  And, yes, I clicked that
button 'For multi modules ...'.  Still I get only parent artifact deployed;
the children artifacts still do not make it to the deployment directory.

Then I tried the same thing after removing <repository> and
<snapshotRepository> tags from all POMs because 'Better Build with Maven'
book says I do not need these tags if I want Continuum to deploy the
snapshot artifacts.  But this does not work either.

Has anyone got children artifacts deployed through Continuum by adding only
parent Maven 2.0 project? Would I need to add 'deploy' to the goal?  I am
using only 'clean install' because I thought Continuum would deploy it for
me through its default config for 'Deployment Repository Directory'.
Thanks.