continuum-users mailing list archives

From teacup <m_asifa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple modules project and Continuum 1.2.2
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:47:55 GMT

Hello, all:

I am using Continuum 1.2.2 and I have a multi-module project, with a parent
POM and 3 children POM.  When I upload parent POM as Maven 2.0 project and
click the 'Enter the local filename of the Maven 2 POM to upload (works only
for a single project without modules)' button, all loads up fine. When I
build this project recursively, everything (including site generation) works
fine too, except that Continuum deploys only the parent artifact in the
specified snapshots repository and none of the children artifacts make it to
this repository.  Here is the code from distributionManagement part that I
specify in all POM files:

<repository>
   <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
   <id>internal</id>
   <name>Archiva Managed Internal Repository</name>

<url>scp://specialuser@server:/opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/data/repositories/internal/</url>
   <layout>default</layout>
</repository>

<snapshotRepository>
   <uniqueVersion>true</uniqueVersion>
   <id>snapshots</id>
   <name>Archiva Managed Snapshot Repository</name>

<url>scp://specialuser@server:/opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/data/repositories/snapshots/</url>
</snapshotRepository>

On Continuum Admin GUI, there is a 'Configuration' button that lets you
specify a 'Deployment Repository Directory' - there too I have the same
snapshots directory specified like this:
/opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/data/repositories/snapshots

But nothing works, and I still cannot get Continuum deploy children
artifacts under above directory.  Would I need to upload and build all 4 (1
parent and 3 children) POMs individually to get around this issue, or I am
missing something in the above setup?  Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.