continuum-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject changing location for continuum.xml
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:03:06 GMT

I have some config-issue here which I cannot explain.

In
continuum.war/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/continuum/continuum-configuration.xml
I have the following entry:
<xml fileName="/mypath/continuum1.xml" config-optional="true"
       config-forceCreate="true" config-name="org.apache.continuum"/>
<xml fileName="/mypath/continuum-user1.xml" config-optional="true"
config-name="org.apache.continuum.user"/>

yet, when I call the webapp and edit the "Configuration" page, the values
are placed into $appserver.home/conf/continuum.xml

i couldn't grep any 'conf/continuum.xml' string in the whole webapp.
Perhaps it is statically defined in a jar ?? Or cached in system-temp-dir?