continuum-users mailing list archives

From Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtv...@offsim.no>
Subject Add notifier for last committer only?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:04:56 GMT
I was grabbed today and got asked why our all powerfull CI server (Continuum
1.2.2) didn't yell at our devs for committing code that didn't compile, so I
checked it out. It seems our "Give the last committers hell on failure" option
was gone. I have recently upgraded from 1.2.1, and figured it hadn't been
properly draged across, so I tried to re-add the notifier; mail, latest
committers on failure and warning. But continuum wouldn't let me, because
there was no e-mail address present in the e-mail address field...

How can I re-add that notifier? Is this a local problem, or is it present in
all 1.2.2's out there? I'm unsure how to attack this problem...

Cheers,
Magne
--
Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtveit@offsim.no>