continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevo Slavić" <ssla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem adding maven 2 project to continuum 1.2.2
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:46:15 GMT
Hello Fabien,

Yes I have, otherwise I couldn't have authenticated against ActiveDirectory.
It is very possible that something is wrongly configured or missing.

When I think better, adding authentication against AD was important new
thing I've introduced upon moving (not upgrading) from Continuum 1.1 to 1.2.
Critical feature lost was ability to add projects. Moving to 1.2.2
unfortunately didn't change that. Wish Continuum (and my knowledge of it)
was more mature.

Regards,
Stevo.