continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevo Slavić" <ssla...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem adding maven 2 project to continuum 1.2.2
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:15:16 GMT
Hello all,

When I try to add a maven 2 multi-module project to a fresh continuum
installation by specifying pom URL of the root module I receive an error:
"Unable to connect to remote server". From the message it is not clear which
server continuum has problem connecting to.

>From continuum log [1] it seems to me that continuum for some unknown reason
couldn't obtain pom file from the given URL.
URL I've specified to it is a SVN URL. SVN requires authentication, but I've
also supplied appropriate credentials. I can successfully checkout project
manually on the continuum server - only first time svn client asked
certificate to be confirmed.

If instead I try to add this same project using "Upload POM", continuum
complains: "Cannot upload a Maven 2 project with modules.".

Any suggestions/comments on how to resolve this issue of mine are welcome.
Thanks in advance!

[1]
1787594075 [btpool0-0] INFO
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils - Unable to find
'webwork.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to
javax.servlet.context.tempdir
1787594077 [btpool0-0] WARN
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.multipart.MultiPartRequest - Item is a
file upload of 0 size, ignoring