continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tomislav Stojcevich" <stojcevi...@gmail.com>
Subject [1.2.2] slow over time, out of memory errors
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:44:35 GMT
After a while, continuum gets very slow and practically unusable, and
eventually gives us out of heap space errors.  We have to bounce it
every day or so just to keep it happy.

I believe it is related to having projects with a huge build output
file.  We get OutOfMemoryErrors when trying to access the build output
from runs that produced lots of messages (due to logging during test
case runs).

I have tried increasing the wrapper.java.initmemory and maxmemory in
the wrapper.conf but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

I've seen several threads and closed issues pertaining to these.

Is anybody else experiencing the same thing?

--tom