continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continnum 1.2.2 doesn't work with Oracle
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:10:42 GMT
ok, you can overwrite length values by adding an orm file specific to Oracle
in the classpath.
We already have one for mssql [1] and it is packaged in continuum-model jar

When you'll have one, can you create an issue in Jira and attach it so we'll
can include it in next releases.

Emmanuel

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/tags/continuum-1.2.2/continuum-model/src/main/resources/package-mssql.orm