continuum-users mailing list archives

From "I am Who i am" <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum - Installation problem
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:25:57 GMT
I tried lot to figure out the problem, i couldn't and no lead also,

but i just tried with hudson, within 2 mts i was able to setup very easily,
it works great...

but still wanted to know the reason why it didn't work with continuum
atleast for the knowledge purposte,

is there anyone know why this is happening ?