continuum-users mailing list archives

From "I am Who i am" <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum - Installation problem
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:17:30 GMT
actually its seems like throwing following error in one of the log file
2008_11_24.stderrout.log

Any body any idea, i'm almost fed up with continuum its not simple atall,

2630 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO org.mortbay.log - jetty-6.1.11
7937 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] WARN org.mortbay.log - Could not instantiate
listener org.apache.continuum.web.startup.ContinuumStartup
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.continuum.web.startup.ContinuumStartup
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:375)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:337)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(ContextHandler.java:1038)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initListener(WebXmlConfiguration.java:629)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(WebXmlConfiguration.java:367)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initWebXmlElement(AbstractConfiguration.java:190)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.initialize(WebXmlConfiguration.java:289)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.initialize(AbstractConfiguration.java:133)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configure(WebXmlConfiguration.java:222)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configure(AbstractConfiguration.java:113)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration.configureWebApp(WebXmlConfiguration.java:180)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.AbstractConfiguration.configureWebApp(AbstractConfiguration.java:96)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.Configuration.configureWebApp(Configuration.java:124)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1217)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:513)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:222)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:39)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:977)
        at
        at
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:194)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:512)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.main(Main.java:119)
        at
        at
        at
org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:240)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
8169 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO org.mortbay.log - No Transaction manager
found - if your webapp requires one, please configure one.
16095 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO /continuum - Initializing Spring root
WebApplicationContext
16096 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Root WebApplicationContext:
initialization started
@