continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emma code covergae reports in Continuum
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 03:29:54 GMT
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Sudhir Bhingarkar <sbhingar@cisco.com> wrote:

> I am not able to see Emma code covergae reports on Continuum UI.But I could
> see test execution reports.
> Is ther any way that I can see the same on the UI?

Currently, only the Surefire reports get special treatment and a link
in the Continuum UI.  I brought this up once before because I'd like
to have security scanning results generated by the Ounce plugin
displayed in Continuum, and there was some discussion of introducing a
plugin mechanism to allow users to add in different functionality.  If
you're interested in that, and possibly even helping make it happen,
come join us on the dev list. :)

For now I'd suggest adding a build definition to publish your project
website, and you can view the reports there.

(Come to think of it, we've also discussed providing an area to
publish the entire project website within Continuum.  You should be
able to find both of these discussions in the list archives, just ask
if you need a link and I'll dig them up.)

--
Wendy