continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More getting started docs?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:59:45 GMT
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Steve Johnson <steve@equilibrium.com> wrote:

> 4)       We've made no attempt to integrate svn into maven - ie: we have
> no <scm> tags in our pom.xml files

The scm element is currently required, though there's an issue open to
make it optional in the case where the pom url you supply is the same
as the url you use to check out the code.

> Is there documentation that I'm missing that tells me how to set up a
> build system for my environment?  I'm playing with a <scm> tag in my
> top-level pom.xml,

This may help with the scm url:  http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html

(I don't think you should need the credentials in the scm url, just
supply them when you add the project.)

If you're still having trouble, seeing your <scm> section will help,
as well as listing the steps you've taken so far.

--
Wendy