continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.2 Change Local Repository
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:16:33 GMT
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Tomislav Stojcevich
<stojcevicht@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way I can change the DEFAULT Local Repository?

I believe the default local repo will be the one in the settings.xml
of the user running Continuum (or ~/.m2/repository if none is
specified).  It can't be edited within Continuum.

> There appears to be no way to change the local repository for a group
> except during group creation.  Is this true?

You can edit the project group later and select a different local repo.

--
Wendy