continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Continuum
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:52:53 GMT
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:42 AM, drhelmer <geir.engebakken@edb.com> wrote:

> I found various information on how to upgrade a Continuum installation and
> preserving the database contents etc, but no single "cook-book" on how to
> generally perform an upgrade. Also this seems to be tied to specific
> versions, which doesnt help me upgrading from 1.2 to 1.2.2 now.  Is there
> any general guidelines available somewhere?

I think the best place for these is in the wiki, so that people can
contribute their experience:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Upgrade

There shouldn't have been any big changes in a patch release, so
pointing your 1.2.2 instance at the same data you were using with 1.2
should work, however I haven't tried it.

--
Wendy