continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle Lebel" <kle...@lixar.com>
Subject RE: Build Environments
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:17:17 GMT
Yes this setup makes sense.  We could do that.

I just read the build environments doc and was wondering if it's something we could control
at a higher level, instead of having to add build args to each build.  Say - every project
we would automate should contain a "continuum" profile.  On continuum, wed define this build
environment once and select it from the drop down in the build definition.  I guess I'm trying
to understand what those build environments are for...

Kyle

________________________________

From: murali mohan [mailto:muralihere@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 11/7/2008 9:10 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build Environments

I have a similar setup in continuum.

The profile definition:
    <profile>
        <id>sampleProfile</id>

        <activation>
        <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
        <property>
            <name>live-tests-only</name>
        </property>
        </activation>

This profile can be activated either by passing the arguments
"-PsampleProfile" or "-Dlive-tests-only". You can pass these argument to the
continuum builds by adding these in the arguments section when you define a
build.

Murali.