continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 / 1.2 and multiple modules
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:41:38 GMT
2008/11/15 Fabien Tillay <ccarpediem@gmail.com>:
> Si I'm gonna reformulate my question :
> Is it possible with Continuum 1.1 or 1.2 to build a parent pom recursively :
>
> - With this structure
>
> Root
> -parent
> ----->pom.xml
> -moduleA
> ----->pom.xml
> -moduleB
> ----->pom.xml
>

> - With this structure
>
> Root
> -pom.xml
> -moduleA
> ----->pom.xml
> -moduleB
> ----->pom.xml

Yes use this structure (when adding the project use the checkbox with
"For multi modules project, load only root as recursive build" or
"Pour les projets multi modules, charger uniquement la racine comme
une construction récursive" in the Molière language :-) ).
I use at work wihout any issue.

--
Olivier