continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Could not find the executable 'mvn' in this path:
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:36:02 GMT
Hi,
Don't care of this false warn. It's not relevant.

--
Olivier

2008/11/13 Jimmy Conway <jimmycnw@gmail.com>:
> No, it's Linux.
>
> Jim
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Tran [mailto:dantran@gmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:27 AM
> To: users@continuum.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Could not find the executable 'mvn' in this path:
>
> if run under windows as a service, make sure to run it under a local
> account not SYSTEM account
>
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Jimmy Conway <jimmycnw@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get this in continuum.log:
>>
>> 2008-11-13 00:02:01,089 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
>> continuumBuildExecutor#maven2  - Could not find the executable 'mvn' in
> this
>> path:
>>
>> What does it mean and how to fix it? I have mvn path in $PATH
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>>
>>
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
> signature
>> database 3608 (20081113) __________
>>
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
> database 3609 (20081113) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
> database 3611 (20081113) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message