continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject RE: New to Continuum
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 11:23:27 GMT
You must put the path to svn in the PATH env variable , valid for the user running continuum,
for instance in /etc/profile

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan K [mailto:janokb@symbiountech.com]
Sent: 21. oktober 2008 07:04
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: New to Continuum

I got it working with some errors

I have my scm like this :

<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:file://svn.saka.int/test/</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:file://svn.saka.int/test/</developerConnection>
</scm>

I am getting build error :

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
/bin/sh: svn: not found
What is wrong with svn.What should i do to rectify it ?please help me.