continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Johnson" <st...@equilibrium.com>
Subject More getting started docs?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 01:39:05 GMT
Greetings,

I'm having a tough time getting started with Continuum.  I can find no
docs that really tell me what Continuum is trying to do to do a build,
nor can I find much configuration documentation for my situation.
Here's what I've got:

1)       Subversion source control

2)       Fairly standard Maven 2 hierarchy

3)       Source tree containing Java and Flex code

4)       We've made no attempt to integrate svn into maven - ie: we have
no <scm> tags in our pom.xml files

Is there documentation that I'm missing that tells me how to set up a
build system for my environment?  I'm playing with a <scm> tag in my
top-level pom.xml, but I'm not really getting anywhere.  Continuum
doesn't even seem to be able to log in even though I've put the password
in the <scm> definition and also should have it in the local credentials
cache.

Any help in getting going would be greatly appreciated, even if it's
just a specific RTFM to something I've missed.

Take care all,

Steve

steve -at- equilibrium.com <mailto:steve@equilibrium.com>