continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject RE: continuum - Installation problem
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:32:11 GMT
Did the server start properly ?
Is there nothing else running on the default port ?

-----Original Message-----
From: I am Who i am [mailto:ragjan@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 November 2008 05:56
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: continuum - Installation problem

I'm still having same problem, even after reinstalling...

Can any one help me on this please??

is there any configuration i'm missing?

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:42 PM, I am Who i am <ragjan@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://<myhost>:8080/continuum/groupSummary.action
>
> From this page whatever i click like, login,register,about the same
error
> like mentioned below
>   Resource Not Found  The URL requested cannot be found.
>

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:11 PM, I am Who i am <ragjan@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> > I just downloaded the continuum and installed as standalone in unix
>> solaris
>> >
>> > now when i started the continuum, it came up good, when i tried to
>> access
>> > the url it is deplaying  "The URL requested cannot be found" thats
all i
>> > getting on the home page of continuum...
>> >
>> > I checked in continuum.log, i don't see any error,
>>
>> What url are you accessing?
>>
>> --
>> Wendy

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.