continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olaf Otto <o...@x100.de>
Subject Re: Problem adding maven 2 project to continuum 1.2.2
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:23:56 GMT
Hi Stevo,

I believe this is the same situation as in continuum 1.1: If you have a
multi-module pom, you must provide unprotected (http) access to the
parent & child pom for, and only for, the initial setup. Continuum does
not obtain them from the SCM system, as it will attempt to obtain the
SCM settings from the pom's. in 1.1, i simply copied the parent&child
pom's into a public http-accessible server folder (keeping the original
folder structure), used the resulting URL for the setup and deleted the
stuff afterwards.

I don't know if changes where made to this in 1.2

Regards,
Olaf