continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Release failures after 1.1->1.2.2 upgrade
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:27:20 GMT
Hi,

I recently upgraded to continuum 1.2.2 and since the upgrade I am unable to release projects
through continuum.
They are failing with the following stack trace. Removing the project and re-adding it seems
to take care of the
issue, but I can't tell what changed. The only difference I can see is that the new projects
have Local Repository
set to DEFAULT (the old ones have nothing set). Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks,

Brent Atkinson
batkinson@usm.maine.edu
[ERROR] org.apache.maven.shared.release.ReleaseExecutionException at org.apache.continuum.release.phase.AbstractContinuumRunGoalsPhase.execute(AbstractContinuumRunGoalsPhase.java:70)
at org.apache.continuum.release.phase.RunPrepareGoalsPhase.execute(RunPrepareGoalsPhase.java:47)
at org.apache.maven.shared.release.DefaultReleaseManager.prepare(DefaultReleaseManager.java:194)
at org.apache.maven.shared.release.DefaultReleaseManager.prepareWithResult(DefaultReleaseManager.java:107)
at org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.PrepareReleaseTaskExecutor.execute(PrepareReleaseTaskExecutor.java:43)
at org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.AbstractReleaseTaskExecutor.executeTask(AbstractReleaseTaskExecutor.java:67)
at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:178) at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.createCommandline(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:105)
at org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.executeGoals(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:176)
at org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.executeGoals(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:169)
at org.apache.continuum.release.phase.AbstractContinuumRunGoalsPhase.execute(AbstractContinuumRunGoalsPhase.java:62)
... 11 more