continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Skorstad <ryan.skors...@beatport.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Subversion and HTTPS Access to Repository
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:46:19 GMT
I have added my CA to the JVM's keystore using keytool:

keytool -import -keystore cacerts -file my.ca

and also:

keytool -import -keystore cacerts -file my.ca -trustcacerts

The cafile is located in /usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64/ which
should be the correct location for the JVM that Continuum is using.

I have verified that the CA is correct by using OpenSSL to connect to my
svn repository:

openssl s_client -CAfile my.ca -connect svn.mydomain.com:443

It still throws the 'javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not
authenticated' exception.  Am I using the wrong keystore?  This is the
only one on the machine.

-Ryan