continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Skorstad <ryan.skors...@beatport.com>
Subject Problem with Subversion and HTTPS Access to Repository
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:16:44 GMT
I have a Continuum 1.2.2 server running and I am trying to check out
source code from my Subversion repository running on a different host.
I am trying to add this code to Continuum as an M2 Project.

The only way to access the Subversion repository is via HTTPS, and the
Continuum server does not like this because it doesn't trust my CA.

There are many posts on the mailing list that talk about how Continuum
shells out to run a svn checkout, but I do not think this is the case
with the version of the code I am running.  It appears that Java is
trying to perform the checkout based on the error I am getting:

2008-11-06 10:26:48,258 [addMavenTwoProjectBackgroundThread] INFO
continuumProjectBuilder#maven-two-builder  - Error adding project:
Unknown error downloading from
https://my.svn.server/svn/main/prototypes/myProject/pom.xml
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

Is there a way to get my Continuum to trust my CA?