continuum-users mailing list archives

From Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtv...@offsim.no>
Subject Re: [1.2.2] slow over time, out of memory errors
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:17:49 GMT
On Thursday 20 November 2008 16:55:17 murali mohan wrote:
> yes, i am facing the same. I did try reducing the buildOutput  too. these
> memory problems arise over time and will disappear on bouncing. So, for
> now, I am bouncing the tomcat everyday :)
>
> Murali.
I had the same issues, both when just running the applications, and when
changing something in a context.xml file. After I added

-Xms256m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=384m -Xss128k

To the JAVA_OPTS variable in the init-script, I have not had that problem at
all.

--
Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtveit@offsim.no>
Systems Engineer