continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jimmy Conway" <jimmy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:33:06 GMT
Emmanuel,

How can I get sources from that branch? I compile Continuum daily.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:28 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?

We introduced some changes few days ago on the project group.
To fix your issue, delete your project group then recreate it by adding your
projects.

Why do you use trunk and not the continuum-1.2.x branch? The branch is more
stable.

Emmanuel

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Jimmy Conway <jimmycnw@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I keep getting this error message in continuum.log and none of the
projects
> are built now (but everything worked fine 5 days ago):
>
> 2008-11-04 01:48:15,327 [Thread-24] ERROR
> taskQueueExecutor#prepare-build-project  - Error executing task
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(FutureTa
> sk.java:301)
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.jav
> a:120)
>        at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
> nnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:159)
>        at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
> nnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
>        at

org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getObject(Abs
> tractContinuumAction.java:266)
>        at

org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getProjectScm
> Root(AbstractContinuumAction.java:216)
>        at

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.endPre
> pareBuild(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:250)
>        at

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.execut
> eTask(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:131)
>        at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
> nnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal
> l(Executors.java:442)
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav
> a:178)
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
>        at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run

database 3584 (20081105) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3586 (20081105) __________

http://www.eset.com