continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jimmy Conway" <jimmy...@gmail.com>
Subject projectScmRoot - where shall I define this?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:53:13 GMT
Hi,

I keep getting this error message in continuum.log and none of the projects
are built now (but everything worked fine 5 days ago):

2008-11-04 01:48:15,327 [Thread-24] ERROR
taskQueueExecutor#prepare-build-project  - Error executing task
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(FutureTa
sk.java:301)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.jav
a:120)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:159)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing key 'projectScmRoot'.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getObject(Abs
tractContinuumAction.java:266)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.AbstractContinuumAction.getProjectScm
Root(AbstractContinuumAction.java:216)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.endPre
pareBuild(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:250)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.execut
eTask(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:131)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRu
nnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal
l(Executors.java:442)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav
a:178)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:675)

I already reported this here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1957, but no reply yet.

Maybe anyone can let me know where shall this KEY be defined?

(I'm using 1.3-SNAPSHOT, built from /trunk)

Thanks.

Jim

database 3580 (20081103) __________

http://www.eset.com