continuum-users mailing list archives

From Sudhir Bhingarkar <>
Subject RE: Emma code covergae reports in Continuum
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:51:14 GMT
 Hi Wendy,

Thanks a lot for quick response.
If you can guide me for publishing the entire project website within
Continuum would help.

I would be more than happy to join the dev list to contribute.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak []
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: Emma code covergae reports in Continuum

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Sudhir Bhingarkar <>

> I am not able to see Emma code covergae reports on Continuum UI.But I
> could see test execution reports.
> Is ther any way that I can see the same on the UI?

Currently, only the Surefire reports get special treatment and a link in the
Continuum UI.  I brought this up once before because I'd like to have
security scanning results generated by the Ounce plugin displayed in
Continuum, and there was some discussion of introducing a plugin mechanism
to allow users to add in different functionality.  If you're interested in
that, and possibly even helping make it happen, come join us on the dev
list. :)

For now I'd suggest adding a build definition to publish your project
website, and you can view the reports there.

(Come to think of it, we've also discussed providing an area to publish the
entire project website within Continuum.  You should be able to find both of
these discussions in the list archives, just ask if you need a link and I'll
dig them up.)

View raw message