continuum-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Herscu <bmf1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject [1.2] appearance -- You have not yet specified a company POM
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 07:02:47 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to set the logo on the Continuum dashboard.
After entering the groupId and artifactId of my project's root POM, I am
getting a screen like this:

Company Details

The logo in the top right of the screen is controlled by your selected
'company POM'.

Your selected company POM is below. If you would like to change the
organization name, url or logo, you can edit the POM.
Group ID: 	org.wirexn
Artifact ID: 	wirexn
Version: 	1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT
Edit Company POM
POM Information
Name 	wireXN
URL 	http://wirexn.com
Logo URL

After clicking the "Save" button on this screen I am getting:

Company Details

The logo in the top right of the screen is controlled by your selected
'company POM'.

You have not yet specified a company POM. Select a Company POM

:(

What should I check?
Adrian.