continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail not sending to notifiers
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:28:53 GMT
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Jan K <janokb@symbiountech.com> wrote:

> I am using maven2 and continuum 1.2.I read in a article as we need to set
> smtp host ,port etc in application.xml.So i have set

Ah, I see you did start a separate thread for the mail notifier. :)

What instructions are you following?  (A link to the article you mention?)

Unfortunately the information you pasted didn't come through clearly
-- take a look at it in the archive:
http://www.nabble.com/Mail-not-sending-to-notifiers-td20086216.html

The continuum.log file should have more information about what's going
wrong.  It will either have an error if it can't connect to the mail
server, or it might say why it's not sending an email, for example if
nothing changed in the project.  (Look in the /path/to/continuum/logs
directory.)

--
Wendy