continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class file not generated on build?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:23:55 GMT
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Jan K <janokb@symbiountech.com> wrote:

> I am able to build successfully.But i donot see any class files created?why
> it is so.

Where are you looking for the class files?  Does building the same
project from the command line do what you expect?

If your project is building a jar file, you should see the jar and
classes under 'target' in the working directory, which you can view
through the Continuum web UI.

> Also i have
> specified notifiers .It seems the mail is not sending to the corresponding
> person.I have configured the mail part in application.xml but still it is
> not working.

What did you change in application.xml?  Did you do anything else?

Mail notifiers can be configured in the pom.xml for the project, or
through the Continuum web interface.
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2/user_guides/notification/mail.html

(It's best to ask unrelated questions in separate threads with
descriptive subject lines, so that people interested in and
knowledgeable about different topics can find them easily.)

--
Wendy