continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Continuum
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:10:40 GMT
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Jan K <janokb@symbiountech.com> wrote:

> i found out and have created the admin account.What does general
> configuration means?What is working directory and build output directory?
> should we place source code in working directory?

http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2/getting-started.html

The working directory is where Continuum will check out working copies
of the projects you add to it.  The build output directory is where is
will store the results of builds (the output that you see on a console
if you build locally, test results, etc.)

It's best to move these outside the Continuum installation directory,
to make upgrades easier.

--
Wendy