continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user roles definitions
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:07:35 GMT
2008/10/3 Bartłomiej Radziszewski <br@debian.linux.pl>:

> It is posible to remove for Project Developer Role permission to delete
> Project Group (operation: continuum-remove-group)?
> Maybe i'm wong but Project Administrator Role should be make it?
> I have continuum 1.2 + LDAP

That sounds reasonable to me... a developer should be able to delete
projects from the group, but not the group itself.  Can you open a
JIRA for it?

If you want to make changes, I believe this is the file to edit:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/trunk/continuum-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/redback/redback.xml

(It will be inside the continuum-security jar.  There might be a way
to override it by placing it somewhere else like in 'conf', but I
haven't tried.)

--
Wendy